1.26.2010

Caitlin's Apartment

I am living in a little apartment about ten minutes from school. It's in a really great location - only a block away from the main shopping district, the Cours Mirabeau. The apartment is just one big room with two full-size beds, a table & chairs, and a small kitchen area. We have a separate bathroom and closet space. 









My roommate, Jenny, is really great! She is originally from Washington DC and is a junior at the University of Kentucky.  So, even though I wanted to live in the dorms, I am extremely happy with my living situation!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous location! I am glad that you are there and settled in. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy! wow. your apartment is actually really nice! i want to see pictures of adams dorm tooo!

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome!