1.26.2010

Adam's Apartment

When I arrived in Aix, my apartment wasn't ready yet because the Fall semester hadn't ended yet. Instead, I had to stay in a hotel with my roommate and two other guys from CEA. Unfortunately, our room was tiny and we had to live out of our suitcases, which was a little frustrating. But last Saturday we were finally able to move into our apartments for the rest of the semester.

So here's a picture of my bathroom sink and my kitchen.



Here is a picture of my "dining room." it's sort of a hallway really. Past the shelves is my roommate Clifton's room.



This is my bed. I have a loft room, which is nice. I'm glad that we each have our own room. The other picture is of my shower. It's just a nozzle on a hose, so you have to hold it over your head when showering. Apparently pretty much all French showers are like that. We don't have a bidet though (we did in the hotel, not that I used it.)



Here are pictures of my closet and of my shelves. Very exciting stuff.



And this is my desk, at which I am currently sitting.





1 comment:

You're awesome!