1.11.2010

Travel Plans

We have two breaks built into our program for traveling - a one week winter break in February and a two week spring break in April.


For the break in February, we're planning to tour Italy. A few days in Venice, a day trip to Assisi {where Saint Francis lived} and the rest of the week in Rome. We'll be using a Eurail pass to get around.


For the break in April, we're planning to tour the British Isles. We'll spend about five days in London, head up to Edinburgh for a day or two, or then spend the rest of the time in Ireland. We'll probably use budget airlines for this trip.


We're also going to make a few weekend trips to Geneva, Paris {of course} and possibly somewhere in Germany, either Berlin or Munich.


If all goes as planned, we'll have visited six new countries by May!


1 comment:

  1. (I thought I posted this already, but I guess I didn't actually post it lol.)

    Which week will you be in Rome?? I think you told me already, Caitlin, but I don't remember lol.

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome!